[DeTomaso] oil injector question

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Fri Dec 18 10:09:50 EST 2009

I had some doubts on how well an Accisump would work on a motor that would
not be started very often. I picked up a used 3 qt. system off EBay for
around $100. I filled it with oil and air to 70 PSI. It held the pressure
for 3 months with no loss! I am sold on them and have one on my pick up
truck now. More of them to go on everything else.

Speaking of my truck (1989 Chevy 350, throttle body injection). It losses
it's fuel pressure charge and is hard to start, till it fills the lines. The
injectors (EZ to see) are not leaking. The lines are good and not leaking.

 Is there a check valve some place else in the system? In the pump?

Larry - Cleveland