[DeTomaso] oil filter recommendations

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 20:19:44 EST 2009

Ken count me in for a couple.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com

________________________________
From: Ken Green <kenn_green at yahoo.com>
To: Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com>; mikeldrew at aol.com; michaelsavga at gmail.com; doug at silicondesigns.com; Mad Dog Antenucci <teampantera at yahoo.com>
Cc: De Tomaso List <detomaso at realbig.com>; jjd1010 at aol.com
Sent: Thu, December 17, 2009 2:22:17 PM
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] oil filter recommendations

A guy on ebay has been selling the WIX equivalent of the HP6 for several years for about half retail.  He wants $75 for 6 filters including shipping, and $25 for the adapter.  I asked him before about a group buy and he would probably make a deal for larger numbers.  This is his current ebay deal:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Napa-racing-Oil-filters-Wix-Fram-Racing-remote-adapter_W0QQitemZ150348452693

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Napa-racing-Oil-filter-remote-adapter-wix-Fram-Nascar_W0QQitemZ160377670011

Ken