[DeTomaso] New trunk insert

Richard Barkley rlbpantera at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 15 17:48:14 EST 2009

Kirk,

Have you considered making a version for cars with the A/C condenser
moved up front that takes advantage of the extra room? I would think
that would be a big seller. I was planning on rolling my own but would
probably buy a reasonably priced professionally built one if available.
Or does somebody already make one of those?

Richard

--
-----
Sincerely, Richard Barkley

To Ski or not to Ski, that is the question!

Richard Barkley (310) 373-6695 (home)
E-mail:  rlbpantera <atsign> earthlink.net
ZONKEY'S home page: http://home.earthlink.net/~rlbpantera
Mammoth Lakes Vacation Condo: 2BR+loft/3Bath - Horizons 4 #186 (760) 934-6758
Condo web address: http://home.earthlink.net/~rbarkley