[DeTomaso] JFE brakes ? Brembo brakes

Koji_Kubota at vrtx.com Koji_Kubota at vrtx.com
Mon Dec 14 09:35:43 EST 2009

Hall Pantera used use JFG calipers on their "Super Pantera" application in
late 80s to mid 90s.

Ken Green <kenn_green at yahoo.com>
Sent by: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com
12/10/2009 01:17 PM

detomaso at realbig.com, Patrick Hals <patrickhals at skynet.be>
cc

Subject
Re: [DeTomaso] JFE brakes ? Brembo brakes

Pat,

    Was it JFE or JFZ?  Sierra Racing appears to have some relation to
JFZ.

http://sierraracing.com/

Ken