[DeTomaso] Oilpan scraper.

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Sun Dec 13 14:41:36 EST 2009

Göran,

You're not afraid that too much oil will remain standing on top of the upper plate during extended right hand cornering? Or are you confident that the crank will throw it into the louvers? I see that you're also using an external oil pump. Does your block not have provisions for an internal pump?

Tomas