[DeTomaso] L bumper 'shocks'

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sun Dec 13 04:58:44 EST 2009

11,8 kg bumper equipment! Brrrrrr.
And...
"Spare time" what is it? I have also heard that expression and that it may
occur when you become a pensioner. Wonder if they suffered "Spare time"
themselves so they know what they're talking about? To me it seems as if
"sleep" is the closest to "spare time" as one can get, and "sleep" should
be in balanced proportions in order to keep up with everything else in
full force.
Goran