[DeTomaso] Has Anyone Installed the Painless 12 Circuit Fuse Panel in a Pantera?

jefude at bellsouth.net jefude at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 11 18:39:59 EST 2009

To my knowledge Jon Hass is an electrical engineer. He has a long resume of electrical products he designed and developed..  I have a Jon Hass’s ignition switch bypass and it is an excellent product. I have also seen his plug and play fuse kit which is an exceptional piece of work that I will install next year. His products are beyond simple to install with straightforward directions. And best of all he responds quickly with any questions.
Good luck getting his level of support from your more than likely Chinese made product. I doubt that the quality is anywhere close.Search the P.I. Forums for many reviews of Jon’s products. And I am not a paid sponsor of his company
Jeff