[DeTomaso] Has Anyone Installed the Painless 12 Circuit Fuse Panel in a Pantera?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 11 16:47:58 EST 2009

I understand that there are "plug and play" guys with Panteras, but there are also "role your own" guys who just enjoy doing it their way.

I also don't know that anything is available with the quality of the Painless product.  The vendor product may be "good enough", but what's the fun in that?

But my question was not if this made sense, it is if anyone has experience with the Painless product.

Ken