[DeTomaso] PINK Pantera

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 11 14:39:01 EST 2009

I think you refer to Paul Halstead who supplied Aussie Cleveland engines to the factory when the US supply/stock dried up and hence got import credit to bring in Pantera's.

He has just finished a restoration on his "Pantera Bianca" (Nat West sponsored Aussie GT car) and it is up for sale at AUD$550K

Quite a special car, with only the minimum factory parts required to be GT legal in its day.

See more here; http://www.go2hal.com/pantera/bio.html and there are a couple videos floating around on Youtube

Julian