[DeTomaso] PINK Pantera

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 18:00:48 EST 2009

Now that we have all looked at the PINK - let's talk about the car.  Most comments about painting the rocker panels black is that it makes the car look lower.  In this picture, either the car IS higher, or the lack of black rockers make it look higher.  Is that just  my opinion?
Also, look at the email addresses on these emails.  What is the difference between "detomaso at realbig.com" and "detomaso-bounces at realbig.com"?    ---Bill (From Houston)