[DeTomaso] Brembo Brake System (Draft)

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 17:24:48 EST 2009

Some photos and details of the draft announcement of Ken Green's
Brenbo brake system are now available, via www.ProvaMo.com

Ken,

You should correct me as necessary.  That is why I call it a draft - grin.

Ken Green initiated this project, and with the machining and work done by
Ed (last name unknown) of German Auto in Sante Fe Springs California.

Ken assembled a Brembo brake package using the components listed in the ad,
with the custom parts created by Ed.
Ken polished off the Porsche name on his calipers.  I think it would be reasonably
easy to replace with a DeTomaso logo or name.

Ken also pursued the idea of billet rear carriers with better bearings, and CV joints,
so this can also be seen and obtained from Ed.

Ken himself didn't want to sell the package, but rather let the DeTomaso family
benefit from his research.  I believe you contact Ed for his parts.  His number is
562-863-1123. Tell Ed you heard it from ProvaMo!

You can shop around for the calipers and rotors, Ken found good deals.
Maybe Ed can also supply them ???

The link to the package details can be currently found from the ProvaMo welcome page,
and also in the Parts for Sale section.

The ProvaMo ad is a draft, I may need to change or update details when necessary.

I'm now hearing at least a few people may have already bought this set up.

I look forward to learning more myself.

Chuck