[DeTomaso] RV: Poll - Paint scheme

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Thu Dec 10 13:56:55 EST 2009

Everyone has an opinion but I vote for the stock look. Words on the side of
 the car is a very 1980ish styling cliche, IMHO. I can't think of any
significant  cars that do this, except for maybe some 1970-80s Porsches.

Besides, even if they see the word Pantera, they still won't know what it
is.

Jeff
6559

In a message dated 12/10/2009 9:00:46 A.M. Central Standard Time,