[DeTomaso] JFE brakes ? Brembo brakes

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 12:19:29 EST 2009

Patrick (and others)

I'll have pics and details of Ken's (forgot the other guys name) brake system up on my
site is a few minutes!

I just happen to be working on it now...
(It has been in my work queue for more than a week...)

Chuck

<<< Also, has anyone converted a Pantera with ventilated Brembo floating disks and
calipers ( on 15 or 16" wheels ) ? Ventilated Brembo brakes ( similar to Porsche 930 Turbo
) are
FIA approved , and they most probably are better than original factory GR4 Girling and
Lockheed brakes! >>>

Contact Ken Green who regularly posts here (cc'd above).  He has come up with capiper
mounting brackets to mount the Porsche Brembo calipers to a Pantera.

Cheers!
Garth