[DeTomaso] protective lug nut sockets

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 02:13:30 EST 2009

I looks like Jack is right, at least for the two sets of lug nuts I have.  One set has the Detomaso design on it for whatever that is worth.

Both sets measure 0.81inches.

13/16 is 0.8125
20mm is 0.787
21mm is 0.827

Looks like 13/16 is much closer than either metric size.

So I'm back to the original question, has anyone used these (they have plastic on the outside to protect the wheel and on the inside to protect the lug nut):

http://www.toolsupplystore.com/grey-pneumatic-2026tp-12-drive-x-1316-etw-wheelnut-protector-p-4819.html

Ken