[DeTomaso] Poll - Paint scheme

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Dec 10 00:51:47 EST 2009

The rockers on my Mach I were painted with chip guard to help prevent
such an occurrence.  However, they painted the chip guard first, and
-then- the color.  Soooooo.... the color is now gone but the chip guard
is still in place.  grrrrrrrr.

I should think any good body shop would know what I'm talking about and
be able to help you out.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie