[DeTomaso] Poll - Paint scheme

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 21:11:12 EST 2009

I don't have any flash development tools. When I was trying to do it with other technologies I was looking for a way to apply some kind of layer mask to a background image, but was unsuccessful. I also tried to segment the image into a table so I could change only the 'wheel' portion of the table, but that also failed to yield acceptable results. My last idea was to merely duplicate all the different images of the car as many times as there were wheels I wanted to show, but that will prove very time consuming. I need to revisit this again.  Maybe I'll have some time over the Christmas break if we don't go skiing.