[DeTomaso] Brake pad bedding video

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 19:09:22 EST 2009

Great video, very much worth the time. There is a 6 min condensed version here:

http://www.essexparts.com/learning-center/cat/brake-rotors/post/Bed-in?v=2

It sounds like this is not a "one and done" process, that over time the transfer layer will come off and the bed in procedure will need to be repeated.

So perhaps, given that i did NOT do the process when I put my porterfields on a few months back, I can go out and do it now and have good results.

brent