[DeTomaso] Poll - Paint scheme

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 17:57:22 EST 2009

<<< We need some software programming wizard to  rig up a flash animation or something, that shows a Pantera, both a side and 3/4 views and allows the user to click on a color and change the color of the car and other details like wheels. >>>

I'm no programming wizard, but I started on something like that a couple years ago. Unfortunately, I never got the
wheel selection function to render to my satisfaction so it never made it onto my site. I did toy with adding various
paint and stripe schemes as selectable options, but the sheer volume of work ("time") required from a novice such
as me caused it to slip to the way back burner.

Here's what I came up with at the time:
http://www.banzairunnerpantera.com/color_selector.htm
(note that page may take a minute to load completely)