[DeTomaso] Poll - Paint scheme

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Dec 9 17:48:11 EST 2009

My personal preference is black.  To me, it makes the car look lower
and sleeker.  It slims it down, whereas painting the rockers the same
color makes the car look "thick" top to bottom.

Just my tastes.  However, when I go to paint mine, if I ever do, I'm
planning on a darker gunmetal gray and may not do the rockers, I'm
undecided.

You know what we need?  We need some software programming wizard to
rig up a flash animation or something, that shows a Pantera, both a
side and 3/4 views and allows the user to click on a color and change
the color of the car and other details like wheels.

I'm not near smart enough to code something like that.  Anybody else
up for it?

Asa Jay