[DeTomaso] Half Shaft Safety Hoop

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 12:09:57 EST 2009

Maybe CV joint half shafts would defuse the issue?  They seem to be the preferred half shaft these days, and are suppose to add less drag than universal joints.  But I'm not sure about failure rates or exactly how they fail.  I've seen them on at least one big block conversion at Precission Proformance, so I assume they handle high torque well, even with large angle deflections.

Ken