[DeTomaso] Half Shaft Safety Hoop

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 09:25:17 EST 2009

You could just wrap a cable around it like those used to retain F1
Suspension parts when they crash, if you wanted to get fancy, you could put
an outer bearing on it and attach the cable to the free spinning outside
diameter and tie down the other end to the frame rail, I don't think I would
use any part of the ZF case casting as an anchor point for anything at the
now 7-10K replacement cost.

Michael Shortt