[DeTomaso] Fiberglass Deck Lid

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 10:20:30 EST 2009

Goran,
I haven't spoken to you recently and I know you don't celebrate Thanksgiving
but I assume you may celebrate some sort of harvest festival or something
like it  so I just wanted to send you and your family "Best Wishes" and I
hope you have a good holiday season, and that the coming  year brings you
nothing but good fortune and good health for you and your family.
With warmest regards,
Hugh Boyd Casey