[DeTomaso] Who wants parts UPDATE

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Dec 5 18:52:55 EST 2009

I would have responded but like many others are just not in the market
right now due to many factors.  In my case, I have a 1973 L model, so
some of the items I would be interested in wouldn't fit anyway.  Even if
all I had to pay was shipping, the stuff I'd like to grab would have
been very spendy to ship coast to coast. :)

However, I'm glad you found someone to take them off your hands, that
alone helps make sure the Pantera won't recede into obscurity.

Now get out and drive it*

Asa Jay

*assuming you are in a current good weather zone.

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA

1971 Mach I Mustang  [ASA JAY]