[DeTomaso] Who wants parts?

David Tucker david.tucker at chesapeakepanteras.com
Sat Dec 5 14:13:47 EST 2009

I have parts sitting on the shelves that have to go.

Right here in Frederick, MD

Through various upgrades, which I have no plans to undo, I have accumulated
too much stuff.

My engine was stroked in 2003 when there was about 30K on it and every part
except the block and heads is here taking up room.

Crank, cam, pistons, rockers, manifold.whatever.

Original seats, wheels, rotors..

I put in the bulkhead reduction kit and have that whole cover thing that
goes behind the seats that I can't think of the correct name for. In
excellent condition.

This stuff is going to go one way or another. I hate to see it go in the
dumpster but that will be its fate if nobody needs it.

If you want something, just ask.

It is from an early 1972 Pre L

David Tucker

301-514-8358