[DeTomaso] cabin heat-A/C

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 5 10:25:05 EST 2009

Matt,

    I think the mods described by John Taphorn:

(http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/Technical/Pantera_Cooling-JTaphorn.pdf)

include a small electric water pump by the radiator to circulate water for the heater.  This eliminates the lines through the cockpit, from the engine to the heater, and only requies short lines from near the radiator to the heater.

    I also have a vague recollection that Precision Proformance had a custom evaporator core, maybe this one:

http://precisionproformance.com/ac1065.htm

 that improved cooling, but you'd have to check on that.

Ken