[DeTomaso] Another Tjaarda car

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 14:57:31 EST 2009

As you saw, the Kyalami is the DeTomaso Longchamps with a Maserati badge.
Despite my loyalty to the DeTomaso marque, I sort of prefer the Maserati
version, although they are nearly identical. I don't know that Tjaarda
"moved" to Maserati, or if he was simply working for Alejando DeTomaso who
owned both companies at the time, and they made small adjustments to
differentiate the two cars.