[DeTomaso] Coolant Tube Removal

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Dec 3 19:57:44 EST 2009

In a message dated 12/3/09 14 15 35, wdemelo at cogeco.ca writes:

> I currently have 1 long tube ( ~5') and the other is joined in the middle
> with a hose coupling. Will these come out without engine removal?

Absolutely.   All you need to do is bust out your sawzall! :>)

Seriously, I'm not kidding!   The two-part pipe will come out easily enough
and the sawzall will make short work of the one-part pipe, easily rendering
it a two-part setup like the other side.

Otherwise, the only way to extract the long one is to remove the engine
first. :<(