[DeTomaso] ORRacers lose a friend

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 17:04:38 EST 2009

Always one of the 1st racers to greet and meet you in Texas for the Big Bend ORR....A great Texan and racer who also was able to cross the Texas border to race in Nevada and Nebraska.  Think he had a special pass!  ;-)>

He brought his daughter (Lee Ann Powers) to Ely for the Silver State in Sept where he navigated and she drove.  I had my son with me and we hang out together and bs'd for a while - a very special man.   Heard the news a while back on his passing  but just as sad hearing it again today.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com