[DeTomaso] Supporting the Pantera legacy

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 14:06:44 EST 2009

And I thought no one could write aswell (or as often) as Mike Drew.
I was wrong.

Your points are well taken regarding not only supporting the known vendors (you forgot me ;-) but telling them you also appreciate them being in business.   I am glad you gave the little guys doing speciality work like Russ Fulps, Pat Mical and Kirk Evans shouts too. Don't forget Tommy Hodges.

Before anyone buys another TPR decal, hat or coin spend some real money on your engine, suspension, brakes and ZF. If you do that AJ will send you a special thank you card signed by me - no charge! ;-)

Ho Ho Ho- Merry Christmas

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com