[DeTomaso] email from "Wayne Stevens"

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 17:29:49 EST 2009

Remember "Curiosity killed the cat" Opening one of these sites is exactly
how theses viruses spread. just responding to one tells the hacker that he
has" a hit " an active e-mail address. They best thing to do when you get
any questionable e-mail is to immediately delete it. If you think it's from
a friend and may be legit, just send an e-mail to the friend and ask him if
he sent you something. If he did ask him to resend it. There are so many
malicious viruses out there many  which will do nothing when they a first
received. They will sit like a mine or a time bomb and at some point in the
future after it has captured all your passwords and email addresses and all
your financial accounts it will strike and leave nothing behind but a
toasted hard drive so you can't trace where everything went. This is not a
matter to be taken lightly. If you use the u\internet to do business or any
financial transactions you need to use the best virus and malware protection
you can afford or find and make sure to keep it up to date.
Boyd