[DeTomaso] Comp Cams 351C roller rocker

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Wed Dec 2 16:06:47 EST 2009

Larry,

But my heads have had the pedestals machined for the Boss 351 type 7/16"
studs.  Good quality aluminum rockers tend to run around $300 a set anyhow,
but the new Comp Cams Ultra Pro-Magnum rockers are only $50 more per set.
Since they're made of high quality steel, they won't age fatigue like
aluminum does, or flex as much, and they're lighter from a valve train
inertia standpoint which helps achieve a few more revs.  They're also
rebuild able.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CCA-1630-16/

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505