[DeTomaso] Auto Trader ad

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 11:59:38 EST 2009

Thanks for the quick answer Brian, I'll forward your reply to the "DeTomaso List".

Chuck,

We added an expansion tank up front under the sheet metal with the cap
protruding up through in order that the system can "self burp".

Brian
Motoring Investments

When I added this car to the For Sale page at ProvaMo a while ago,
I didn't even notice that detail!

GOOD EYES MATT!

I can't imagine it is just sitting there from another car... but you never
know.

The seller is a good guy, and will surely try to answer the question...
Let's ask him!

Ring Ring Brian???

Chuck

Go to the last picture in the slide show and on the left side of the pic,on
the radiator
shroud appears to be a radiator cap. It sits low enough to appear
functional.
I never seen this before. Can anybody enlighten me?

http://tinyurl.com/ykhkngr

Matt
3584
07:59:00