[DeTomaso] Auto Trader ad

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 2 01:20:23 EST 2009

I bet he put an overflow tank in front of the radiator.  There's a hose at the top-left-back of the radiator that looks like it's routed to the front - to an overflow tank.

The overflow tank doesn't have to be at the highest point (i.e. back by the engine).  The hose to the overflow tank needs to be where the pressure is the lowest - and/or where air bubbles collect.  The top-left of the radiator is surely better than the stock location - for the overflow tank.

I've considered moving the overflow tank to the front - especially if I ever do the remote electric pump like Kirby has.