[DeTomaso] Where is she now?

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 00:04:25 EST 2009

One difference might be the Euro is at an all time high compared to the
dollar. Just like we think of things ia their price relative to dollars they
think in terms of the local currency. It dosen't explain a price more then
doubling. The Euro has gone from less then 1 to a dollar to 1.52 euros for 1
dollar. PI motor sports told me that they were haing their inventory of
parts being bought up by Germans? Who Knows?
Boyd