[DeTomaso]   Campagnolo wheel sticker location?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Aug 31 23:44:23 EDT 2009

In a message dated 8/31/09 15 05 4, jefude at bellsouth.net writes:

> Another question regarding the Campagnolo stickers. The small gold
> sticker were correct for 7s & 8s. But  which sticker was correct on the10s ?

I think it's a function of era rather than the wheel itself.   I think at
some point, the gold stickers went the way of the dodo bird, and the 80s cars
(of all flavors) were instead marked with the black stickers.   I've seen
them on 8s and 10s on Euro GTS Panteras, as well as 10s and 13s on GT5/GT5-S
Panteras, in Europe.