[DeTomaso] eBay "find of the day" Mangusta

steven.liebenow at att.net steven.liebenow at att.net
Mon Aug 31 16:50:47 EDT 2009

Appears to be an engine built upon a 1970 Boss 302 block.  Note the screw in freeze plugs and the HUGE harmonic balancer with 4 holes vs 3.

Yah gotta wonder why it was all apart!???

I believe that Jose or ??? Actually had the jackshaft refitted to go under the intake on the LH side vs the RH side!

I never liked the fact that he removed the engine covers......the prospect of needing a new piece of rear glass scares me!!!!

This car has been for sale SEVERAL times since I first saw it posted somewhere years ago...NEVER has anyone post any shots of the undercarriage!!!  That's scary too.....the fact that it isn't shown......

Steve