[DeTomaso] Buying Project/Selling Project

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 13:20:48 EDT 2009

I've had a project car to too long and am buying a much more complete project (metal work and paint done) from a client.  My old project is an early 72, needs a lot of metal repair.  Probably only good for someone who wants to do this kind of work.  I can throw in a LOT of parts with it, so if someone can do the metal work and paint, it could be a really cheap car.

The metal in the front looks pretty good, most the issues are behind the firewall.  Looking for $6K.

Ken