[DeTomaso] Headliner glue

Kirk Evans kre at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 31 09:59:38 EDT 2009

Asa,

One solution---go to your local fabric sale shop and buy a piece of standard
fuzzy headliner material---any color---install it making sure the roof is
clean---use High Temp 3M spray glue. Clean off the back of your old liner
and install it over the new headliner. It will adhere much better to the
fuzzy cloth then to any foam replacement backer and the new foam on the new
liner material is much better then the original type..

Kirk