[DeTomaso] available soon--74 interior--like new

Kirk Evans kre at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 31 09:19:16 EDT 2009

Hi all----

I acquired a like new 74 interior several years ago and am going to put it up for sale soon. The project it was acquired for has changed and this interior is no longer needed. It is currently complete with gauges or in pieces depending upon feedback. Dash, gauge console and center console will not be broken up. If your interested, drop me a note off line and I'll get you the for sale links when they're available. Thanks

Kirk