[DeTomaso] People of the DeTomaso Forum

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Aug 31 07:48:23 EDT 2009

Last Friday, right before I hit the road on a small day trip I asked for
some Photoshop help. It was to clean up a photo I was going to use as a
present to a friend.

When I got back into my email I was overwhelmed with the response of people
willing to help. Some replied within minutes of the posting. Some were old
friends and some I have never read a post from, I do read them all, replies
from all over the world.

I now have a great image of my friend hugging his mom at his birthday party.
It will make a terrific present for them.

I will never sell my car just to make sure that I will always have a good
connection with the best people in the world. The De Tomaso Forum people. I
am proud to call you all my friends.

God Bless you all.

Larry (Cleveland) Homolak