[DeTomaso] Headliner glue

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Mon Aug 31 01:57:07 EDT 2009

Asa Jay Laughton skrev:
> Hi all,
>
> Well, I re-stuck my headliner about 10 years ago with 3M Super77 Trim
> Adhesive.  Today as I was working on the car I finally decided to pull
> it out as it's been sagging again.  The trouble is, it's -still- sticky,
> but won't stay stuck.  I know, it's sounds weird, but I got it out and
> the roof it still tacky and the liner is still tacky but it won't stay
> stuck to each other for prolonged periods of time.
>
> So..... what are the recommendations?  What is a better glue to use than
> the 3M Super 77 that I currently have?
> Any suggestions on cleaning what glue there is, off the ceiling and the
> headliner material?

I used 3M 08090 spray adhesive a few years ago:

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/Car/Care/Products/Product-Catalog/Pages/?nid=FZW75P9L3PgsMDCVJW7L8Sgl43V9HPSW7Gbl

Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21