[DeTomaso] Former (claimed) Claude Dubois Car on Ebay

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Sun Aug 30 21:15:38 EDT 2009

 Personally I don't think the DuBois association adds anything to the value.? He was just the importer for Belgium, apparently, and never personally owned or raced the car.

To me it's just another half-completed project car.? If it made sense economically to finish it and then sell it the seller would do that.

Jim Oddie