[DeTomaso] seat rollers

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 30 20:24:31 EDT 2009

Taking advice from a google search, i took the plastic rollers and drilled a hole thru the center, then put a bolt and nut thru the hole, and chucked on a drill.  I ran the plastic roller against a metal file, which quickly turned it down (poor man's lathe).  Then the whole thing went together really well.  a lot more work than I thought, but turning down the plastic rollers is a whole lot easier than bending the tracks themselves (which I tried first).  Hope this helps someone in the future.

I spoke to two people who used the brass rollers (I think from Hall?)  They both had an easier time with the whole thing -- probably worth it to buy the expensive ones.  But they also had the problem with rattling while driving, which is fixable.  justin