[DeTomaso] switch positions for Audiovox Cruise Control

Chris Difani cdifani at comcast.net
Sun Aug 30 13:54:29 EDT 2009

Chris K:

And just to add one more "old" email to the mix, here's the email that I
kept on the switches.

Dear Chris, Jim and all others interested in CC (no Mad Dawg Content)

I reset my dip switches as recommended as follows: 1-on, 2-on, 3-off, 4-off,
5-off, 6-off, 7-off
and now my CC works as it should!!  I had switches 2,4 and 7 set differently
than the
recommended settings. I'm not sure if the CC didn't work because of
combination of those settings or  because  # 7 seven switch was set for coil
not ECM. I have a coil but I'm running
a Mallory Unilite dizzy. Whatever, it works now.
I recommend the Audivox  CCS-100 to anyone who wants to give their right leg
a break. It's
an easy installation.

Jim Cain

Chris