[DeTomaso] Former (claimed) Claude Dubois Car on Ebay

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 12:43:52 EDT 2009

Mike,

It IS in the DeTomaso Registry.  (Did you search using the 4-digit VIN: 5093?)
It was offered for sale previously and was added by someone back then.
I sent a note to Mike who contacted Claude DeBois, and his reply was posted (verbatim) on
the Photo & Detail page for 5093.

I have been contacted by a bidder who has sent me some detail shots, and asking me for my
opinion.  I have not had time to look at the photos more than a second each
(I'm not at home and the files are there.)
So I really have not formed an opinion, yet, as to condition.
An opinion as to condition is hard anyway based solely on some photos.

Chuck
(Currently away on a family 'thing'.)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-GTS-Detomaso-Pantera-GTS-Claude-D
ubois_W0QQitemZ270447481510QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item3ef7ed
12a6&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

Looks like an interesting project.  5093 does not appear in Chuck's registry
that I could find.  Indicated as being in Canoga Park.  How would you check
the veracity of the Dubois claim, and what would that really be worth?

Mike Thomas