[DeTomaso] More Pixs from SORC-2009

Bob Radefeld bob at dodgecarroll.com
Sun Aug 30 09:07:01 EDT 2009

Hello All,
 I've had a friend post the pictures I took this year in Arnold,NB. on his local Cruise site. Pictures taken
by Frank (Godfather) & Bud (Bottomless Pit) are being sent to Mike Drew for an upcoming article in a
future Profiles article so you can see something new when you receive the magazine. Many of my pixs
were taken at the carshow which is held on the citys' main street on the Friday afternoon before the
Saturday race. As with many of the ORR events you get a chance to see a lot of really nice (& fast)
cars assembled in one place. If interested, go to www.topekacarscene.com and click on Gallery &
then click on SORC. BTW, the SORC website has now posted the entry forms for the 2010 event &
these can be found at www.sorcrace.com for anyone interested in joining our Pantera party group next
year. The race dates are August 12-14, 2010 and your entry forms can be postmarked no sooner than
Oct.5,2009. Believe me, if your entry is not sent on that date you run the risk of getting stuck on a
waiting list like I did this year - the slots fill up really FAST! I was only notified a WEEK before this
years' race that I was accepted having been on their waiting list since January. So, if you have ANY
thoughts of joinig us next year please send in an entry as you can always cancel at a later date &
get your entry fee refunded if you can't make it. Right now there will be 3 (maybe 4) Panteras
entered next year for sure & we'd love to have more come & play. This event is the least expensive &
according to all the racers, the most challenging ORR that exists. Not only that, but all lodging & most
food is provided free to the TPR team by the most friendly local people you would ever want to meet!
If you've ever wanted to try an ORR event, this is a no- brainer & I'll guarantee you'll never forget the
experience. I won't use the word "Slacker" that Mad Dawg is so famous for but if you want to get off of
the porch or couch & have a GREAT time, we'd love to have you join our little disfunctional group next
year.  :-))

>From TPR Central,

Bob (Rowdy) Radefeld