[DeTomaso] seat rollers

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 29 22:21:19 EDT 2009

i am rebuilding seat tracks and bought rollers from a vendor (pantera performance in CO) at least 2 or 3 years ago.  as I finally get around to put them in, all the tracks are just too tight with the new rollers. Has anyone ever heard of the replacement rollers being too tall?  I am just about ready to bash these things with a hammer  -- i can't get these new rollers to work worth a darn.  So before I broke anything, I went to the computer to ask for advice...  justin