[DeTomaso] Pandora 2

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 29 12:15:43 EDT 2009

That would be a option if it got that far. It seems the landlord/prperty manager is in a very bad spot and trying to do the right thing. They have to go through the proper channels so they don't release the wrong cars/parts to the wrong people. They are being very cooperative, friendly and sympathetic. Supposedly the owners of the business are also trying to remedy the lease breach so I may be once again dealing with them if that works out.

Peter Kovacs
Property Equity & Mortgage Mgmt
209 345-6708
209 523-4919 fx