[DeTomaso] Pandora 2

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 28 21:55:58 EDT 2009

Mark T may be thinking I told you so.

I followed up with a call to the engine builder who used to work at HCI where my car and engine are sitting. The mechanic Dave who I like and trust had a motorcycle accident in May and have been unable to get to my car. I have been in touch with many of the people over the last several months but today find out that the shop has been locked by the landlords for non payment and lease violations. Locks have been changed and extra security has been added.

I'll share short updates as they become available.

Peter Kovacs
Property Equity & Mortgage Mgmt
209 345-6708
209 523-4919 fx