[DeTomaso] NPC need PhotoShop Help

Orville Orville at Rubyglass.com
Fri Aug 28 16:43:57 EDT 2009

Larry,
Send me the picture and I will exorcise the unwanted personage from the
image.
I sent response direct but haven't received a receipt back yet...
Orville
Orville @ GT5S.com

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of Larry - Ohio Time Corp
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 7:17 AM
To: detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] NPC need PhotoShop Help

Hello All,

I have a good photo taken at a friends birthday party. It is of him and his
mom. The only problem is there is a man in the back ground (mostly dark)
that needs to be removed before I can have it framed for each of them.

Can someone do this for me?  I have Photoshop, but no skill.

Thanks,

Larry (just doing something nice) - Cleveland